Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Day of J






He is a man of integrity who earns more respect than he ever receives from me. He has given me three beautiful children and has been my partner in their upbringing. He treats me like one of those exotic Persian princesses and does so much for me (not the least of which is buying me a new snappy pair of shoes.) He is way more encouraging of my knitting than I am of his fishing. He always takes the high road, never says unkind things about people, even if they deserve it. He sees the good in all situations and works to make things fair for everyone. He donates to charities and has the address labels to prove it. He has worked hard to support this family, and has sacrificed greatly so that I can stay home and knit and blog and take care of the kids. He never says anything if the house isn't clean or if dinner stinks (or if there isn't dinner at all). He loves me better than I thought was possible, puts up with my silly tantrums, and calms my nerves. He is a tonic of peace and tranquility, his presence makes me feel centered. He was created so that I could love him, and I am blessed daily by having him in my life.


Happy *early* birthday to my wonderful, handsome and loving husband. Truly the man of my dreams! Did I mention that he looks hot in waders too?


*I had to post early because I will be out of service when the big day comes on Wednesday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get some new pictures already :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh! What lovely children you have!

Anonymous said...

What does J stand for?

Anonymous said...

Are you completely freaked out yet? Before you send in a complaint, these last three comments are from me, your favorite buddy with the kabobs. :)

Anonymous said...

hi this is the child of the person with the kabobs. I like your blog it is so cool I want one but I am to young for that yet. Because you have to give personal information. I tryed to give my mom a penguin on club penguin but she did not want one. you sould get your own pengin on club penguin and then my mom will and you guys can be budys on club pengin that would fun would it not I think you guys would have fun.