Monday, November 23, 2009

What the...

I can only assume that I can't receive comments on the snail post because of the video, although momentarily I was able to see one the other day. Weird and annoying. If I were any kind of computer person, I would write a program for my own blog (and share it with the world) and not have to rely on someone else's, but as you might guess, if I can't even figure out how to make it show comments, I am not skilled enough to write it. Oh well. Here is a picture to pacify you in the mean time:

2 comments:

Eri Stanton said...

Mari loved to go in Morris' crate when she was little. When we were in L.A., she caged herself in it often. In fact, it is her desire to chase Morris that made her crawl at a VERY young age. Happy crate training your dog and son. :-)

Anonymous said...

I look on this site once a week! I love reading what you write. I love you! I think this is a wonderful blog and I'm not just saying that cause I'm your mom. Why not link it to that snappy hopperjuan blog! You could rename it hopperjuanspouse...or hopperjuanslife/wife.