Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh-Kay Oh-Kay...

So, I've been negligent, I've been a bad blogger, I've been a big loser. But I have an excuse...and you know what they say about excuses. I'll not repeat it, this being a G-rated blog and all, but really, my excuse doesn't really hold any water. No, I haven't been running so much that I can't blog, I haven't had my hands tied up in wool, I've been doing nothing that would restrict me from keeping you updated on my life, it is just that there is NOTHING going on right now that is blog-worthy. Nuthin. I haven't fondled any yarn in weeks, I haven't knit much more than a few rows on the Angel's Rest (I'm about half way through the foot) and I haven't gotten started on anything else. See, aren't you wishing that I had waited until something really noteworthy happened before I went and blogged. I'm just wasting your time right now. But how about some pictures of my fabulous kids to make you feel like you tuned in for a good reason? Will that do?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful trio of children you have! I especially love the last picture. It is so him!