Friday, May 7, 2010

Let's do the time warp again......

It's just a jump to the left! And then a step to the right!!!

A weird thing happened the other day. I kept getting confused about the year. It took me a while to figure out why, it is because I have basically forgotten the year 2008. I had to look back through my blog to see what exactly happened that year. And it looks like a whole lot of nothing. I don't have a single memory that stands out as life-changing or important. Notta. For the past 15 years, I have a memory that makes each year easy to track, and of course anything before then is a blur of elementary and jr high and high school. I wish I could remember what I was doing for the entire year, but apparently, time goes on whether we realize it or not. 2008 will have to be the year that I remember because I forgot it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about remembering it as a time our mother had a huge transition in her life? And with the help of her daughter is able to now thrive and be happy...okay mostly!

Anonymous said...

Well okay it is your mother actually. I'm sure editing that comment will maybe help you remember it accurately!