Saturday, June 20, 2009

Say it ain't so

Oh dear, I just saw a headline stating "Day-glo is Back in a Major Way" This makes me want to curl right up in my not-fabulous hoody sweatshirt and out-dated boot cut jeans and cry. Why must we relive the late 80's and early 90's? Didn't that era cause enough sno-blindness the first time around? Sigh, I am too young to be retro. Now I know how my mother must have felt when I wanted to dress in her old 501 Levi's with a pair of Birkenstocks and walk around flashing peace signs and listening to the Beatles. Sorry, mom. I guess I'd better go find my Jackie-O sunglasses, I'm probably gonna be needing them.

1 comment:

craftivore said...

Usually people realize that dayglo is not a good idea pretty quickly. I don't think it will be in fashion (if it really is) too long.